Do you want to know how you can increase the quality of care while reducing the cost of care delivery?
We’re excited about sponsoring and attending the 2017 LASA National Congress this year as it is the place to do business!
It is the largest aged services networking event in the southern hemisphere and will be held on the Gold Coast from 15-18 October 2017.
Come and say “Hello” and meet the team at Booth No. 64.
Maureen, Sue, Mike and other members of our team will be happy to have a chat with you. Throughout the congress, we will be hosting micro seminars about CareLynx and what service options we offer for clinical management and monitoring for aged care facilities, including: The Full Service Clinical Monitoring program, The License model, Locum Agency support, Compliance support and Indigenous Support.
We will show you how you can:
- Clinically manage up to 5 times as many residents in the same amount of time
- Reduce pressure on staff resulting in less turnover and greater job satisfaction
- Achieve 100% clinical compliance for every resident in your facility
- Reduce care related complaints
- Increase $20k per year per resident (on average) in missed ACFI funding
- Run your facility with greater cost-effective management structures and reduce operating costs.
You could also WIN a $250 value Wine Pack, by simply attending one of our micro seminars, subscribing to a FREE clinical systems check or watching a short software demonstration with one of us at booth 64.
The CareLynx system is unique as it incorporates clinical pathways and directs staff on how to provide best practice care.
See you there!
To learn more visit www.carelynx.com, or call us at 1300 883 953.